It’s great to see you Start Here on Green With Renvy. Let me give you a little guided tour. I hope this will be the first of many visits, and I look forward to getting to know you and connecting! To receive updates, you can subscribe by adding your email in the brown box on the sidebar. You’ll receive updates of new posts delivered right to your inbox and I promise, never spam from this site.
Green With Renvy’s writing is categorized in a menu at the top which features Travel, Hotels, Lifestyle & Food.
The Interactive Map above will take you to the countries I have written about. Just click on one of the black dots on the map and all the posts for that area will pop up on a separate page. Happy arm chair reading.
In the Regular Features menu you’ll find the columns that will appear weekly or monthly on the blog.
- Meatless Monday-tasty recipes to inspire you to eat Meatless one day a week. If you’d like to learn more about why I joined this movement towards sustainable living read Medium Rare and 5 Reasons to Embrace Meatless Monday.
- Local Creatives-a collection of artists, craftspeople and makers from both near and afar that give a unique vibe to a destination
- Take Me There-special Postcard destinations to add to your wanderlist
- Passport Envy-interviews with travelers who have enviable frequent flyer accounts
- Maptastic-features on individuals who incorporate maps into their life
- Pay it Forward–beginning with a simple act of kindness , this is my effort to spread the word about good causes, with a sustainable message, trying to make the world a better place
- Arm Chair Travel- a collection of interesting stories from around the web.
Take a look at some of my most popular posts and get a feel for the subjects I cover:
♥ Lotus Weaving on Inle Lake in Myanmar
Some of my Favorite Themes to photograph and write about are displayed on the file card in the Categories Menu, including New England, Farm to Table, and of course, my home city Boston. In the Written Word, you’ll find book and cookbook reviews, thoughts, ramblings and musings.
It’s a pleasure to have you here!