5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View-No.9
A beautiful afternoon to be in love with my view of Boston!
- What a difference a year makes-our view has been snow free except for the Zamboni snow cleared from the Frog Pond full of skaters today.
- I have never seen a winter view so full of berries on the trees-the birds were happy!
- The view of our State House is pretty impressive.
- Boston harbor’s view could have been mistaken for a summer day.
- The view in our house is a nest in transition-filling up during the holidays and emptying out again and life today felt pretty good!