5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View No.36
- Perched on a rock ledge overlooking Gloucester Harbor, the view from the Beauport-Sleeper McCann House was about as good as it gets. I’ll soon be sharing more about this spectacular historic landmark.
- Wingaersheek beach, early in the morning, one of the many views that make New England a great place to live.
- I love the view of this recycled wheel sculpture in Boston’s South End. A nice gathering space in a center courtyard area.
- Is there any flower more beautiful than the dahlias in bloom this time of year? The view of this plate size pink stunner was hard to miss on my morning walk.
- On of the views of Street Pianos Boston-Play Me I’m Yours–An installation of 75 pianos around Boston this fall celebrating music. This player at Harvard enchanted all who heard his talent!
Certainly some great views for me this weekend-how about yours?