5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View No.25
- A bittersweet last parents weekend with my daughter at college. The view of their Pilgrim mascot and a quick paced lacrosse game was one I will surely miss.
- Final flowers of the season viewed in the rain.
- The view of clever DIY umbrellas made by local kids at a town fair is something I’d like to try.
- Up cycled skis crafted into chairs and a bed remind me that the view will soon be one of snowflakes.
- A wooden bridge, over a river, surrounded by the first turning leaves is a view in New England that’s hard to top!
How was your weekend view?