5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View No. 32
They say timing is everything, and I did manage, for once, to escape the New England weather for a weekend view at just the right time.
- The non-profit Treasure Coast Wildlife Center has saved countless injured and orphaned patients over the years. The view of this owl at the Pelican Island Wildlife Festival was the closest I had ever been to one.
- Always love the rustle and view of palms along historic Jungle Trail.
- The view of this colorful shack along the Intercoastal got me curious to learn more-come back to Green With Renvy later in the week to read about its historic past.
- Sometimes I have to catch myself and bring my eyes up to take in the sites. The view of seed pods and other found treasures in this neck of the woods makes it particularly difficult.
- I’ll never tire of the view of the flowers on Orchid Island. How it must change your perspective to always be surrounded by flora
How was your view this weekend?