5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View No.35
My weekend view enjoyed warm balmy breezes, a welcome relief from the polar vortex.
- You don’t have to know me very well to know that the view of a beach is one of my favorites
- It’s hard to imagine this location was once nothing but jungle. Occasionally the view will remind you…
- I had the opportunity to interview the Orchid Whisperer, and the view at his place was full of flowers that would knock your socks off!
- Riding my bike down historic Jungle Trail is a view I have repeated for close to 50 years, always remarkable.
- The farmer’s market here just keeps getting better and better. Oyster mushrooms improved the view at dinner!
- White pelicans, with their snowy white feathers and tangerine colored beaks come to this area but for a short time each year. I was lucky they graced my view from Judah’s Fish Market.
So how was your weekend view? Did it involve more snow-or were you lucky like me?