5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View No.41
When the weather cooperates, fall in New England is one of my favorite times of year. How can you help but have a great weekend view?
- I think I am about the only food blogger around who has not made Shakshuka. Until now, that is. Finally, the delicious view is complete and this yummy combo will make a regular appearance.
- I’ve said it before, Fall in New England-Oh la la! I never tire of the view, and it changes every day.
- Celebrating Milestones, what better reason could you have for a party? The nighttime view was a pretty special way to celebrate with good friends and their family.
- My daughter picked this adorable apple view this weekend. Can you say sweet cheeks?
- What better way to have an apple change view than to make it into a dessert tart…
So, how was your weekend view? Did you keep it local or travel afar?