5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View No.37
My weekend view was all about the spring flowers and lovely colors-and of course the Boston Marathon.
- The view in Boston’s Public Garden looked like a watercolor painting.
- Celebration is the only way to describe the view and positive energy at the Boston Marathon. I posted some great shots from mile 18 on my instagram account if you’d like to see more.
- I’ve been waiting for Easter to test out dying these eggs with beet juice. Yes they were delicious, but Consider me OVER the deviled eggs view for a bit.
- The view in my spring garden is the best this time of year. It’s great to be able to pick flowers for the table and finally see green grass after this long winter.
- Mother Duck had on her Easter best, and a Marathon number to boot. The view was one was one kids couldn’t get enough of in Boston.
Where were your best views this weekend? Was the landscape bursting with color in your area?