5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View No. 36
We are making some progress up here in New England. My weekend view had a wee bit of proof in it.
- The view of my first 2014 walk on the beach in New England was mighty chilly, but it promised of good things ahead.
- Love having family visit, and the view of our family’s Canadian relatives for brunch was one full of raucous laughter!
- I was so pleased to have my photo win honorable mention in Passion Passport’s weekly instagram contest. The view of all those ♥♥♥♥ under the photo made me smile.
- Fading blooms of daffodils this time of year is one of my favorite yellow views.
- My magazine habit of late has gotten a bit out of control. Have to catch up on the view of these lovelies and get back to reading on my iPad.
So how was your weekend and what did you stop and take the time to view?