5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View No.40
How was everyone’s weekend? Do you make it a habit to try and unplug for at least some of the time? I have to admit, my weekend view was pretty darn nice.
- Young love…what can i say, the view filled with hope, friends and a one too many cocktails.
- Flowers are spectacular in the late summer sun and bees take advantage of the view.
- Mornings with a good cup of chai and a good read are a view I never take for granted.
- Cheese, cheese and more cheese. The view at the Massachusetts Cheese Guild’s tasting was filled with local artisans and everything from mozzarella to ricotta to blue.
- Sunsets this time of year seem to produce a more intense view, especially after a good rain.
Much as I love to travel, a weekend at home this time of year can be filled with many reasons to love my weekend view. How was the view from where ever you might be?