5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View No.24
Nantucket has so much to offer the visitor off season. Have a view and see for yourself.
- Fading flowers and margaritas served in jelly jars-the view from Madaket Millie’s for a late afternoon lunch was tasty indeed!
- A lone yogi doing sun salutations towards the setting sun was a view I’d never seen before.
- The many paths to the isolated beaches share views, each better than the next.
- Wild flowers abound this time of year and the fragrant air smells of honey. The view of ragweed was a challenge for my allergies!
- Early morning brunch with a view of the sparkling ocean. This time of year the sun dances across the water.
- Can’t remember the last time I had a view of my hubby on the beach without anyone else around. Some us time is a good thing!
How was your weekend view?