5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View No.43
Nothing like a little sun to take away the winter doldrums and give me 5 reasons to love my weekend view. I am trying to be more mindful of my surroundings and appreciate all I have been given, there are reminders around every corner telling you of how quickly it can all disappear.
- My last swim-everytime I look at this view, my blood pressure drops about 10 points.
- I explored The Breakers in Palm Beach one afternoon. While the view on the outside is all old world glitz, pomp and circumstance, I was pleased to learn if you look below the surface, you’ll find a view that includes many sustainable practices. Their reverse osmosis watering source for irrigation was impressive.
- Can’t beat the views of sunrise and sunset in the south.
- Florida is all about the water. Kids learn to drive a boat at about the same time they learn to ride a bicycle. Being on the water gives you a view that completely changes your perspective of a location.
- The Northwood section of Palm Beach is filled with several blocks of galleries, vintage shops, cafes and restaurants offering local ingredients on the menu. This is my idea of a great view for strolling in the sunshine.
Now I’m trying to visualize those views as I think about my basement flooding from all the snow melt. Take a breath and be mindful…..
How was your weekend view?