Halloween Arm Chair Travel No.13
Halloween was always a big deal in our house. Plus it’s my Dad’s birthday, so there was always a celebration. Now that my kids are older, i’ll have to live vicariously through the web with a little Halloween Arm Chair travel.
- Looking for some at home entertainment? 50 Visually Stunning Horror Movies for Twisted Aesthetes from Flavorwire.
- If you and your mother had grown up together, would you be BFF’s ? Now talk about a Freaky Friday thought! That’s the idea behind Portland artist Danielle Delph’s heartwarming new series If I Had Known My Mother Back Then, a collection of her mom’s childhood photographs that Delph digitally entered to make it appear as if the two had grown up together. There are wonderful nostalgic photos of the two hanging out in their youth.
- It’s Friday and what everyone needs is a good roundup of beautiful Spirited Cocktails for Halloween from the always innovative Eat Boutique.
- Travel to the 10 most haunted places around the world.
- There’s something about abandoned places that is eerily beautiful. Matador gives us 45 to choose from.
- A perfect meal for the evening is a pumpkin and spinach lasagna.
- Love her or not-nobody does Halloween better than Martha Stewart. Entertaining-how about a Goulish Feast or a Shreik or Chic Party?
- Haunted sets for a scary movie-I’d say these places would qualify!
- So you’ve decided last minute to dress up after all…These DIY recycled Halloween costumes will get you there.
- Finally a little carving from Ray Villafane who has changed the way we look at pumpkins with his artistry.
Have a safe and spooky weekend everyone! And remember ….