The Fourth of July is one of those rare weekends where the whole family gets together on Nantucket for a weekend view. Lots of chaos ensues, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
- The view of the flowers on island was especially lush for this time of year. Hollyhocks are so romantic.
- Nantucket harbor is a busy one. The view of this yacht was one I could get used to.
- Games, games, games-ladder ball is a view new to me-one that I recommend for loads of fun, and lots of laughs.
- Strawberry picking with the fam, a view that led to lots of delicious buckle and cobblers.
- The foggy weather kept us off the beach, and busy with a view of the new bike path, a great addition to our neighborhood.
- Wind was perfect for kitesurfing and practicing with my camera-a view of some air.
- And of course the fireworks-although postponed the first night because of the fog-the view from the dunes was spectacular…
How was your weekend view?