5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View-No.8
Of course this weekend was all about the Ho, Ho, Ho with a few side trips thrown in for good measure.
- Our new Firenze chef had to make pasta for the festivities and there was flour in every nook and cranny of the kitchen, but it was well worth the messy view!
- Hockey is such a part of our life and the girls’ Alumni game proved that these athletes are forever friends with the ties that bind. The view was one I miss terribly.
- Cookie making and decorating gives me a view I never tire of-creativity in action.
- I’m a sucker for twinkling lights and the view in our house goes on forever…
- The holidays are all about friends and family, so lucky to have both in close view!
Hope your holiday felt as good as mine did!