Lots of good local happenings for last weekends views. Take a peek.
- Roslindale, six miles south west of Boston, had their annual Garden Tour. Sponsored by Roslindale Clean and Green, it featured a tour for all the senses. What I was most happy to view however was all the focus on Eco-friendly and sustainable gardening. Everything from solar power, to composting to backyard chickens made the view very green.
- I was thrilled to finally get my hands on Royal Rose Symple Syrups for summer cocktailing. Look for recipe views down the road.
- Summer’s stormy skies are some of my favorites. The view from my window of this one was especially interesting.
- Along with the garden tour, Roslindale’s Farmers Market was in full force. I was I introduced to garlic scapes for the first time. If you ever see a view of them- give them a try. Delicious.
- Roses from the garden-one of the best views of summer!
How was your view this past weekend?