This weekend my view in Boston took many shapes…
- The view of the new carousel at the Rose Kennedy Greenway was unique because of all the local animals interpreted in such a whimsical fashion by artist and sculptor Jeff Briggs.
- A sure view of summer coming to an end in New England is the sunflowers bursting with color this time of year at the farmers markets.
- Chocolate rolling off the presses at Taza chocolate factory in Sommerville. Inhale, view, repeat!
- Jellys at he New England Aquarium, just steps from the waterfront with daughter in tow. A view so peaceful and calming I wish I could go to sleep watching it every night.
- Dinner at Puritan, farm to table in Cambridge with a view of creativity in action.
How was your view this weekend?